Have you muddled yet? This trendy technique for blending drinks creates perfectly juicy and flavorful cocktails that will delight your guests.
Strawberry Muddle Cocktail
- 2 large or 3 small fresh California strawberries, stemmed
- ½-1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 slices lemon
- 6 ounces prosecco
- Crushed ice
- Mint leaf
- In a glass, muddle strawberries to a fine pulp.
- Add simple syrup to taste.
- Place lemon slices on top of strawberries and punch out the centers, leaving rinds in glass.
- Gently pour in prosecco; do not stir.
- Layer top of glass with ice; garnish with mint.