Incorporating a serving of eight strawberries into your everyday diet in a healthy way is easier than you may think! Not to mention, any meal with strawberries will be super delicious.
We love this strawberry quinoa fruit salad with citrus vinaigrette created by our friend Kelly Pfieffer at Nosh and Nourish, and we know you’ll love it, too! Give this recipe a try next time you’re in need of a fun salad.
- 4 cups diced organic California strawberries
- 3⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
- 3⁄4 cups diced mango
- 3⁄4 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Avocado (pitted, peeled, then diced)
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice (for the dressing)
- 2 tablespoons raw agave nectar (for the dressing --- or sub honey)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (for the dressing)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar (for the dressing)
- Juice from 1 lime (for the dressing)
- 10 Chile Lime Mango Harvest Snaps - Black Bean Crisps (to garnish)
- Combine the fruit, quinoa, avocado, and red onion in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large measuring cup, combine the dressing ingredients. Whisk thoroughly.
- When ready to eat, pour the dressing over the fruit salad. Serve in small bowls.
- Top with crushed Chile Lime Mango Crisps (optional).